Enterprise Architecture (EA) allows solution providers to achieve an alignment between problems and their solutions in order to meet customers' strategic initiatives.
As a process, EA is an approach that takes the customer from the logical or conceptual world into the physical deployment of infrastructure, assets and people with the associated processes and supporting solutions to enable effective decision-making through their access to appropriate information.
- Understanding the stakeholders and their interests
- Understanding the operational context
- Understanding the technical environment
- Capturing, creating and refining requirements
- Managing organisational change through the entire lifecycle
- Mitigating risk
- Creating a solution artefact that:
- Lives along with the lifecycle of the solution
- Used to cost effectively determine the impact of change
- Provides an articulation of the solution
- Enables modelling and simulation for risk mitigation of the solution(s) from a process and technical perspective
- Allows the creation of synthetic environments to fulfil operational training requirements
- Supports project management and operational deployment
EA within Tellumat is a complementary series of processes which are supported by industry best practices like systems engineering, project management, change management, operational management (logistics and support), as well as quality management.
EA is used to ensure that Tellumat's customers derive maximum operational value from the solutions provided.
to download brochure.